01/01/2014 - IP TV
Construction and development of IPTV by RFCOM
What is IP T?
To whom is it adressed to:
What it provides:
Internet Protocol TeleVision (IPTV) is a new innovation in the field of Television. It is the technological method of receiving RF Digital signals and transmitting the signals via UTP network cables.
Clear Digital Picture on TV in Simple & High Definition Channels, Excellent Digital Audio, Internet Services, Extended Services and Unlimited Number of Users.
1. Streamers: These are the units that receive a Digital Terrestrial or Satellite bouquet, decode the contained programs and transmit them to the network through an IP-based platform.
(Internet Protocol). The signals are routed through the network and Ethernet switches to the end user, who needs a Set-Top-Box decoder to drive his TV.
2. Ethernet Switches: They are smart network switches
3. Networking: UP CAT5e cable required
4. Network Receiver: Home or Hotel Decoder with MPEG - 2 or MPEG - 4 (High Definition) Standards. Used for IPTV and Video-on-Demand applications.
5. Software: Necessary in case of Hotels and other networks where upgraded facilities and services are required.
6. Server: Used to control network services, services (eg providing Movies, Music, Billing, etc.).
User-friendly browsing with handy quick-select icons. Background selection
with a variety of topics can be adapted to the profile of the company (hotel photo, advertising, company logo, etc. )
IP TV The best choice for Hotels
IPTV network installation ensures Excellent Digital
Picture, with the same quality in all rooms independently
from a distance. Software provides high quality services
to the guest in a single environment through
of the TV in his room.